3. Look through quilting books and make plans and lists of quilts I'd like to make
4. Flickr - look at my friends' latest uploads
5. Flickr - find new groups/swaps to join and sign up
6. Promptly forget about signing up until I get a "FR" email (friendly reminder)
7. Cocktails on the deck with my 2 gal pals - should be #1
8. Shop online for fabric - receive pkgs - hide from hubby - deny knowledge about CC charges
10. Take pics of quilting and fabric packages for blog
11. Think about blogging
Man this takes some commitment! I'm grateful to those who blog regularly and keep me distracted, entertained and inspired. Since it ain't Jan 1, I don't have to resolve to blog more regularly yet - score!
How do you stay active on your blog?