That said, I'm also fresh from my most successful quarter since I began participating in the FAL last year. I finished 6 of the 7 projects on my list. My secret? No bees and swaps this year!
It has been so difficult not joining the themed swaps that seem to pop up weekly on Instagram. I've also taken a break from the Doll Quilter's Monthly Swap and Stash Bee. I felt I was sewing a ton and I didn't have much to show for it which can get discouraging! I'm very gratified that the result has been sewing for my own home and kiddos. I haven't quite worked out how to use the word, but I think I'm also "chuffed."
Anyway, onto Q2!
1. Ninja pillow - the 1 rollover from last quarter.
pattern from Material Girl Quilts
4. Granny's Quilt - I won't need this for a few months, but I'd like a bloomy pattern.
7. Shopping totes - need to make a few sets for Mother's Day
9. Ballet bag - maybe a drawstring backpack for the munchkin.
10. Continue with Confetti Stars
11. 1 hour basket from this tute to replace my Noodlehead one for now ;)
Linking up FAL Q2