Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Fat Quarterly Retreat '13

Just 2 more weeks!

It's official - besides getting my class list email, I finally got my Name Tag out to my partner and I received mine the same day! I had in mind that I wanted to incorporate a pouch in some way, so I consulted some tutorials and found this one really helpful. The colors came together on their own, and not necessarily in a good way! I had to apologize in advance if Mammafairy gets people staring at her chest (or belly since it's so long lol) cause of my thread color - oops!

and here's the one I received from Sarah @ Sarah-lou-sews!
isn't it sweet?

I've noticed that many retreat goers already have their supplies bagged up, so that's next on my list! I'm taking -
Photography w/ Judith Damen
Improv w/Lu Summers
Hand Quilting w/ Mandy
Precision Piecing w/ Lynne Goldsworthy

and I'm staying at the Raddison!

I'm so excited!! I've already studied my London guide:




Hugs, FMT




























linking to

5 comments:

  1. Glad you liked it, was lovely to meet you!

    ReplyDelete

  2. RR
    เกม Slot Three Monkeys จากค่าย PG SLOT ค่ายเกมออนไลน์ที่กำลังได้รับความนิยมเป็นอันดับต้น ๆ
    อยู่ในขณะนี้ เกมสล็อต Three Monkeys เสนอเรื่องราวของเจ้าลิงทั้งสามตัวในช่วงเวลาฤดูหนาว
    ซึ่งเป็นช่วงเวลาที่เหมาะสมที่สุดสำหรับการนอนแช่ในบ่อน้ำพุร้อน
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...