Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Monday, March 30, 2015

a cute new pillowcase!

In continuing with my quest to backwardly document my finishes for this quarter, next up is the ballerina pillow! 

This was just a simple effort with fabric I purchased at least 4 years ago. At the time, I had vague plans for a quilt, but it never seemed to make it to the top of the to-do list. I guess I wasn't inspired, although I loved the multi-cultural little ballerinas! 



In comes the pillowcase idea!
 I just went with a simple cover and a contrast edge, separated by a cute pink ruffle.

The back is mostly white with more of the splash of dancers and more ruffle. I'm happy to report that she loves it!

FMT

2 comments:

  1. The pillowcases not only look cute, they also look very upbeat. They really fit the bedroom of a young person. And based from those pictures, that appears to be where they belong. This also proves that nothing is too old, seeing how you've made it from a 4-year old fabric. Cheers!

    Melissa Robinson @ Pillow Perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...