Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Monday, April 13, 2015

FAL / 1st Quarter Goals Update - 6 out of 7 isn't too bad

  1. Noodlehead Basket  - finished, used for a few weeks and then whisked away by mom so I need another! 
  2. Preppy Stroller Quilt - finished & gifted to adorable baby Logan! 
  3. Birthday Quilt - Finished and gifted to my Dad for his 60th Birthday. He loved it although it's pretty warm in AZ already lol.
  4. Wonky Pinwheels - from Stash Bee 2014.  Finished!!! 

  5. Messenger Bag for Beans - Finished! I used the Mini Messenger Bag pattern from The Littlest Thistle and her bag came out really great and has already visited Munich and Paris! 
  6. Ballerina Pillow Cover - Finished! 
     
  7. Ninja pillow cover -unfinished and rolling over to Q2 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...