Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Monday, August 29, 2011

What I made today

The Buttercup Bag! I discovered this blog a couple of weeks ago and had been wanting to try this cute little bag.

Made by Rae


The possibilities are endless and although it took me all day, it's quite an accomplishment for me to finish anything in just one day. This is especially true with 2 lunatics running through my house all day. I had a remnant of a brown, cream and turquoise paisley that I wasn't sure what to do with. Paired with a brown and blue dot print, my very first Buttercup Bag came to life! Love it!









1 comment:


  1. RR
    ลิงสามตัวมีชื่อว่า See No Evil, Hear No Evil และ Speak No Evil หรือที่เราจะรู้จักกันเป็นอย่างดีในชื่อของ
    ลิงปิดตา ลิงปิดหู และลิงปิดปาก ตามลำดับ พวกเขาทั้งสามชื่นชอบการแช่บ่อน้ำพุร้อนมาก เนื่องจากเป็นการปรับสภาพร่างกายของเขาให้เข้ากับช่วงฤดูหนาว
    แต่ทั้งสามก็แสนซุกซน เพราะมีบางตัวชอบอยู่ในบ่อน้ำร้อนไม่ออกไปไหนเลย บางตัวชอบซ่อนตัวอยู่ในไอน้ำร้อนเพื่อสอดแนม
    และบางตัวก็ชอบขโมยเสื้อผ้าของผู้มาแช่บ่อน้ำร้อนเพื่อมาปิดตา สิ่งนี้ทำให้ผู้เข้ามายังบ่อน้ำพุร้อนนั้นปวดหัวไปตาม ๆ กัน
    พวกเขาทั้งสามรู้สึกผิดจึงอยากจะขอโทษทุกคนด้วยการมอบของขวัญให้
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...