Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Finish Along 2015 - Quarter 1


I didn't get a whole lot finished last year, but it was fun tracking all the ongoing projects. I'm excited to get my list together for the new year - though I have spent the last few hours unsuccessfully trying to move my pretty list from OneNote into blogger.

  1. Noodlehead Basket - Still cut out and I even have the perfect spot for it - just need to get sewing. 
  2. Stroller Quilt - Tiny quilt for a soon-to-be tiny person. Needs to be quilted.
  3. Birthday Quilt - This is for a special family member with a big birthday coming up. Pattern is chosen and will hopefully go together quickly!
  4. Wonky Pinwheels - from Stash Bee 2014.  Needs to be quilted and snuggled. It's for my house, so will try not to push it too far down the list!
  5. Messenger Bag for Beans - My daughter has requested a "pretty purse" to go with her 20 other bags, but I haven't made a messenger bag, so she's a good guinea pig.
  6. Ballerina Pillow Cover 
  7. Ninja pillow cover - This will go with the ninja quilt I made for my son last year

This sort of seems long, but I think it could be manageable! Wish me luck!

Linking  up with 

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the list! Do you need a pattern for a messenger bag? I might have one that needs to be tested...

    ReplyDelete

  2. RR
    พัฒนาไปสู่การผสมผสานกับทักษะอื่น ๆ เช่น ศิลปะการต่อสู้และการกีฬา เป็นต้น
    จนในที่สุดก็กลายเป็นส่วนหนึ่งของสมบัติที่เป็นเอกลักษณ์ของชาติไทยและใช้เป็นกีฬาต่อสู้ทั่วโลก
    ไม่เพียงเท่านั้นมวยไทยยังได้รวมเข้ากับศิลปะการรำมวยไทยที่งดงาม และน่าตื่นเต้นมาก ๆ เป็นหนึ่งในการแสดงทางวัฒนธรรมที่โดดเด่นของประเทศไทย
    สล็อต888
    สล็อต888

    ReplyDelete

  3. RR
    Superslot 98 เกม Muay Thai Champion เป็นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์รูปแบบใหม่ ของค่าย PG ที่มาในธีมของ “มวยไทย”
    เดิมทีมวยไทยเป็นทักษะการต่อสู้ที่โดดเด่น มีความแข็งแกร่งและความคล่องตัว ในระหว่างการต่อสู้ของมวยไทย จะใช้การผสมผสานของหมัด,
    ข้อศอก, หัวเข่า และหน้าแข้ง ดังนั้นคำว่า “Art of Eight Limbs” จึงใช้เพื่ออธิบายคำว่ามวยไทยได้เป็นอย่างดี ซึ่งนอกจากจะเป็นเทคนิคการต่อสู้ มวยไทยยังถูก
    สล็อต1234
    สล็อต1234

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...