Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

IG Mini Received

Just the other day I received the coolest mini quilt from Ellyn (Ellynz on IG.)  I had admired pictures of "Every Which Way"on Instagram, but never dreamed it was made just for me! It was a great surprise and it's even nicer in person.

Hanging proudly in the entry

The label - isn't that cool?

The extras included a reindeer towel with crocheted edging and some TX bluebonnet seeds


I've since had a chance to check out Ellyn's blog and gallery - check them out! She has some great inspiration projects in her gallery and some good tutorials - including the one for the 2-toned binding she did on my mini. It looks like flange, but it's not!

Thank you again, Ellyn!
fmt

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, lucky you, love the texty background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very into all the different , arrows, feathers, individual modern type blocks. Such a lovely gift from your friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...