Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

exciting

I've always wanted to join a quilt swap, but never quite had the nerve (nor any idea how) to join! I've taken the plunge finally here: http://anotherlittlequiltswap.blogspot.com/. The scariest part is that the entries will be distributed based upon popularity rather than randomly - pressure! I've been fretting about my topic all day, although the thing isn't due until sometime in October! Looking at the the entries from previous swaps has done nothing to alleviate my nervousness..

As I played with ideas though and drew some things out tonight, I think I hit upon something.. it's going to be sports related and I've got supplies in my never-ended box o' supplies already - score!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...