Last October, I had the good fortune of having good timing as I visited Amy's blog - Amy's Crafty Shenanigans. Apparently, Pay it Forward has been making its way around the blog-o-sphere for a couple of years. Want to play? Here's how it works:
1. Anytime within the next 365 days, I will make a crafty little surprise for the first 3 folks who comment on this post and meet the rest of the requirements.
2. In order to join and receive something from me - you have to play along! This means that you promise to send a small handmade something to 3 readers of your own blog. It doesn't have to be quilty - just handmade.
3. You must have an active blog & be willing to ship internationally.
4. Once you receive your package from me, you post about Pay it Forward on your blog and keep the fun going
5. Please be sure you're not a no-reply blogger so I can reach you!
I received a great P.I.F. package from Amy a couple of days ago!
|Pin cushion jar - cute!|
|Notions, washi tape, etc!|