I didn't get a whole lot finished last year, but it was fun tracking all the ongoing projects. I'm excited to get my list together for the new year - though I have spent the last few hours unsuccessfully trying to move my pretty list from OneNote into blogger.
- Noodlehead Basket - Still cut out and I even have the perfect spot for it - just need to get sewing.
- Stroller Quilt - Tiny quilt for a soon-to-be tiny person. Needs to be quilted.
- Birthday Quilt - This is for a special family member with a big birthday coming up. Pattern is chosen and will hopefully go together quickly!
- Wonky Pinwheels - from Stash Bee 2014. Needs to be quilted and snuggled. It's for my house, so will try not to push it too far down the list!
- Messenger Bag for Beans - My daughter has requested a "pretty purse" to go with her 20 other bags, but I haven't made a messenger bag, so she's a good guinea pig.
- Ballerina Pillow Cover
- Ninja pillow cover - This will go with the ninja quilt I made for my son last year
This sort of seems long, but I think it could be manageable! Wish me luck!
Linking up with