Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

WIP Birch trees

I'm working on a few class samples for later this year and here's what I've come up with so far...

I'm telling myself I'm stopping because I need some good light to take pictures

but really I don't have a good idea of where this is going, so I'll enjoy it as it is and move on to the next sample!

Also, I've only heard back from one winner of the SMS giveaway, so I'll be redrawing this Friday if I haven't heard from winner #2 by then!!


Linking right on up to Freshly Pieced & Sew Fresh Quilts &WOW

FMT

5 comments:

  1. I like it a lot, but I'm a huge fan of blue and green together. It makes me think of the woods around home with the pops of birch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always liked tree branch blocks, and like Margaret, I am a fan of blue and green, so I like where your sample is going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Pretty! Love the use of blue and green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these birch trees. It must be fun making class samples, I think I'd love to get into teaching someday; I love sharing the things I know with other people :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...