Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Swaps

Hi Friends! I think I may be addicted to mini quilt swaps. It's so fun to receive something totally unexpected in the mail! For Doll Quilt Swap 12, I received this beauty from my partner, Nicole.
Block Library by Nicole
And for Quilting Gallery's New Beginnings Mini Swap, I received this one from my new Alaskan friend, Natalie - the detail is really amazing, including the beading, sparkles and quilting.

 
My pkg with a gift for the doggies, a pin cushion, embroidery floss, notebook, and pouch

And for the Dandelion Quilt Swap Dandelion Quilts Mini Swap, my partner Joy expressed a love of batiks. I found some Tonga Batiks from Timeless Treasures to pair with Kona charcoal and made this 20" mini.































the back



















 Joy sent me 2 minis - one which perfectly and magically matches my dining room - Bingo! The other is a batiks with cool quilting in the negative space. I lucked out! 

I'm thinking of hosting a swap of some sort - mug rugs or minis - anyone interested? 

Francine

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for becoming my latest "friend" and follower! :)

    ReplyDelete

  2. RR
    The Great Icescape เป็นเกมน้องใหม่สุดน่ารักของค่าย PG SLOT ที่จะพาคุณผจญภัยไปกับนกเพนกวินน้อยที่น่ารัก
    มีระบบการเล่นแบบ “หมุนวงล้อ” การหมุนแต่ละครั้งหากมีชุดสัญลักษณ์ที่เหมือนกันอย่างน้อยหนึ่งสัญลักษณ์เรียงติดต่อกัน
    เกมจะหมุนซ้ำอีกเรื่อย ๆ จนกว่าจะไม่มีสัญลักษณ์ที่เหมือนกันปรากฏอีก
    สล็อตPG
    สล็อตPG

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...