In Quarter 3, I attempted to finish these things:
1. Birthday Quilt for my son.
'Result - I finished the top! I'll move the quilting/finishing to next quarter.
2. Ballerina drawstring bag - Finished!
3. Placemats - still need 2 for kitchen table. - Finished!
5. Dusseldorf pouches (making a few for a craft fair) - not done
6. Finish bee quilt - I'm not sure where this thing even is lol.
For Quarter 4 I will attempt to
1. Finish Birthday quilt. Maybe it'll turn into a Christmas quilt?
2. Dusseldorf pouches
3. Paper airplane pouches
4. Quilt for mom
5. Quilt for friend's new baby
6. Quilt the stinking bee quilt that has been hanging around all year
7. Make something from my toppling stack of Lotta Jansdotter fat quarters
8. Christmas table runner
9. Fairy pillow (using PP pattern from Tartan Kiwi)
I'm not really fussed to complete any of this quickly and it's nice to have no pressure, but wish me luck!
Linking up with OntheWindySide.