So anyway, this month I really wanted to finish my son's ninja quilt as my only goal for January's ALYoF. Here's problem #2 - I measured his bed a few times and yet..
his quilt is about 12 inches too short for his bed. I do have more fabric, but I'm not sure what to do here. I could make maybe 8 smaller stars to go across the top or something? I'm so motivated to leave it and just pretend I was leaving room for his pillow up top ;). Suggestions?
Problem #3 - I joined the Sweet Pouch Swap on IG and was paired with a really great partner. I found a cool pouch to make and my nicest scraps and I love the result. The problem occurred when I went to check my email for her address. I came across her preferences again. She likes bold & bright with no flowery pastels. Whooops!!!!! I guess I need to make this sucker again.
I got my Stash Bee block done today too. This is a 16" block made for Alison called "Firewheel." I learned to make fast flying geese - yehaw!
With just a few days left of this month, I've got a doll quilt to complete, as well as my Japanese x & + blocks and the ALQS. Whew - better get busy!
ps - sewing "problems" are my favorite kind cause I can solve them by spending more time sewing ;)