Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

New friends, new blogs to visit, and new swaps

Swaps



Secretly Stitched in Greece is hosting an 82 European Fabric Swap. Groups of 8 will swap an eighth of fabric. More details can be found in the Flickr group. I'm excited to join a European group because we pay so much less for shipping over here! I always feel badly for those shipping from America because it can be pretty expensive. She has also arranged discounts with 2 different fabric shops!

The Modern Brick Swap hosted by Stitching@theGreenDesk is now taking signups. There is a predetermined color scheme and you send in (28) 5"x10" "bricks."  The colors this time are rich, saturated and very spicy!

Fabric Scrap Swap is in Round 5 and taking signups until July 18. Participants will swap at least 1 total yard worth of scraps greater than or equal to 2.5" and no handmade extras required. Time to get that Gumdrop or Ticker Tape quilt finished!

Super Swaps, a Flickr group,  has between 4 and 6 swaps per year. August participants will be swapping pouches (zippered or not) or fabric baskets. The deadline for signups is July 30th and the mailing cut-off is Sept 5.

Secret Tote Bag Swap (STBS) is currently taking signups for Round 5 until July 19. Round 5 has participants making the Noodlehead 241 Tote. I haven't made a 241 tote yet, but here's one of my faves.

Lynn H. is hosting a Facebook-based swap featuring LilysQuilts :  LynnBobSquarePants quilt block. You pick a partner and swap one block each month.

Linky Parties



Drowning in Fabric is hosting a new linky party called Saturday Swap. You can link up anything you've received or given lately. This sounds like fun!


Red Delicious Life is hosting Anything Goes Mondays linky party where anything goes. ;)


Nini & the Sea is hosting the Weekly Inspiration linky in which participants can link up anything!

Sew Fresh Quilts has a regular linky party on Wednesdays and that's where I found many of the new-to-me blogs mentioned here today!

Quilt Story hosts Fabric Tuesday each week. I was lucky enough to be featured today, so I hope you check it out!

New Blogs to Follow:

 In addition to the blogs listed above, I've also discovered:
Jennifer Jangles - lots of fun crafty tutes and great fabric lines
Sing While Crafting - loved her Schnitzel & Boo Swap
Quilting by Dawn - great projects












5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for giving my swap a shout out, check back tomorrow because I am having a giveaway! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey now, you don't have time for all that, I'm waiting for my cocktail ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish you'd stop finding things like this that I think I should be involved with. I'm already close to giving up sleep entirely. :p Seriously, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing all these fun places and giving a shout out to my blog! Really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ค่ายสล็อตjoker
    เป็นค่ายเกมสล็อตแตกง่าย
    ที่สุดในยุคนี้ห้ามพลาดจนกว่าจะได้ลอง

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...