Welcome

Welcome to my blog ...thanks for visiting!

Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Swapping

Hey friends!

I just finished up my first month of NuBees .. what fun! Here's what I made for my partners - the pattern is Indian Puzzle. The group is always open and there is a new swap every month.
Riley Blake - Indian Summer

Moda Reunion & Packed Posies

Benartex - Crazy Daisy

A stitch in color & Poetica
And here's what I received












Love em! The differently colored block resulted from my forgetting my original color preferences - OOPS! The August NuBees swap has started and I got all my fabrics together last night, in addition to the 3x6 Sampler Mini Bee - Solids. And I just got my partner assignment for the latest Mini QT Swap... signed up for AND I was just accepted into the Sewn Together Bee... yehaw! Fun!


What's your favorite thing about swapping? 

Francine

3 comments:

  1. Wow you seem to be doing an awful lot of swapping. I like swaps because you get to make something for someone you don't know and find out little things about them along the way =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having so much fun with it! Thanks for popping in Cherie, I'm having fun visiting your blog too!

      Delete

  2. RR
    Superslot 98 ขอบอกต่อเกม สล็อตออนไลน์ สุดน่ารัก ! แพนกวินน้อย The Great Icescape
    ทางซีกโลกใต้หรือขั้วโลกใต้ในทวีปแอนตาร์กติกาได้เกิดพายุลมแรง และมีหิมะตกปกคลุมไปทั่วทุกพื้นที่ ทำให้นกเพนกวินจำนวนมาก
    ติดอยู่ใต้หิมะและจับตัวเป็นก้อนน้ำแข็ง เหล่าเพนกวินน้อยต้องช่วยกันทุบน้ำแข็งเพื่อช่วยเหลือเพื่อน ๆ ของมัน
    สล็อตออนไลน์
    สล็อตออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment! Sure beats talkin' to myself! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...